Ode to ... Blabliblabla:

First of all Ciao ragazzi,

Today it’s the 10 of March, and I’m writing this at the last minute (just like for the others text I wrote on this blog, anyways...)

10 of March... time is strange here, it’s like like a temporal rift: time flies without you notice!
I’m at the middle of my volunteering, my fifth month just started and «How guuurl» I feel so great right now, even though we live every Friday as if it was our last Friday in orange (I hope this sentence won’t make sense anymore in a while)!

I feel like, I’m at my place, which is such a good feeling! I guess it’s because I have met wonderful people, with whom I enjoy and love to do simple things. But also because I know myself better, I guess!
Of course our volunteering experience, is probably not like the previous volunteer’s one, but I have to say that I love it. Coming here is probably one of the best decision I took!

You already see pictures of the activities we did in Sagar, Reme, and Christina’s testimony so I won’t repeat the same things just add some inedit pictures!


I don’t read any books but... I’m watching stupid TV program in Italian so I can improve my level, among them «Alta infidelta», I thought to stop watching it many times feeling ashamed, disagreeing, rolling my eyes, nodding with exasperated agreement and laughing nervously at the decisions made. ( love you Sagar :D)

Regarding to my volunteering, if I had a lack of motivation during two weeks, I’m now full of energy again. My relationship with the residents is better and better everyday. I also feel more a part of the work team ! Again, I feel at my place there... blabliblabla....


- Signé Juliette ... oui oui baguette 🥖