New apartment, new flatmates



        Ciao tutti!!
I’ve finished almost 8 months. And now I live in Bolzano. This month let’s talk about my new apartment and my new flatmates.
Firstly the new house was a big disappointment for us. Because we waited 6 months for this house. And then, when we arrived to here, it was completely empty. I mean; we didn’t have glasses, moka, mirror in the bathroom, washing machine (we still don’t have one) pillows etc... Oh wait; the main bomb is coming: the heating system didn’t work and we didn’t have hot water and our house was colder than outside. So our first day in our ‘sweet’ home was a big shock for us and at the end of day we returned to Trento. But this was just a temporary solution and the next day we had to go back to Bolzano. Further we slept with 3 blankets. We had this situation almost 5 or 6 days. Finally after 6 days they fixed it and it has started to work. Actually it didn’t work in my room (I think I’m just an unfortunate little girl :/ ) but it was okey after a week in the cold house. (We got used to it) However our kitchen was still empty.. After two weeks I went to Turkey for two weeks. When I returned, SURPRISE; our kitchen was full of all the stuff that was missing and every day Daniel brought sth from his work place although we had enough stuff and in the end we had to tell them to stop sending us new things. Now we have more stuff then we need. But we still don’t have a washing machine (this is such an irony). Maybe now you’re thinking what are we doing without a washing machine? We have really lovely friends and they’re always welcoming us at their home to use their mashing machine, although it is still an exhausting situation. We’re still waiting for it and we hope they will buy it before we’ll finish our project. Maybe they will never buy one... WHO KNOWS?? Anyway, until now we didn’t talk about good stuff, so let’s change the topic.
I have two sweet flat mates. Well let’s start with Daniel. He’s from Austria and he’s 18. Before we moved to Bolzano, we traveled together every day in train to go to Bolzano. Furthermore we were together almost every day and now we live together which is so funny and crazy. I said crazy because after 8 pm you can see him while he dances in my room with a pan on his head and spoons in his hands. Or you can find an iron, detergent and some more stuff from the bathroom in your bed. In addition, his explanation was „they sleep in there“. Or when you want to pee, he can just sit on the closet. (Not because he has to use it but because he wants to block it from me[you can see him in the picture]). In spite of all those funny things, he’s really good teacher and he always has a big motivation to teach German or Italian. All of this makes him special and because of this I feel so lucky to I have him.
Since the first of April we’ve a new flat mate. His name is Dorin. He’s from Moldova and he’s 27. He’s not as crazy or abnormal as Daniel :D. And he’s also more calm then both of us. (Because of this maybe he thinks we’re abnormal :D). I know him just for 2 weeks. But I can say that he’s very nice. Additionally he has a loving heart. Besides the most important part; he cooks so deliciously (especially if you yourself can not :D ).

Seda Orhan
Bolzano, Italy